Monday, March 31, 2008

Halloween child turns 5 months today...


Ok, so I know this picture of AnaLea is old. But I SURE LOVE THIS PIC! It was taken as a Valentine surprise gift for daddy. Five months ago today AnaLea Eileen Caldwell was born at 2:50 pm., and after 7 hours of labor. She was 6 lb 8 oz and 21 inches long. She is named after two grandma's and two great grandmas...Wow! She was born a month early with tuns of hair. The hair...I blame on the steroid shots that made her strong enough to be born early. Every minute of bed rest misery was worth it. AnaLea and Chris are the most amazing people to come into my life. I am sure lucky to be wife and mother. Thank you Chris and AnaLea for letting me be apart of your lives!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Thank you! I hope he does better this week. But next week he has to go back to get some fillings. He was not happy the first time. Guess we will see next week.

Marie said...

AnaLea is so cute! I hope she feels better from her shots! Teeth, great times. Good luck!