Holy Crap if this video makes it to the internet I will be very surprised I spent almost 3 hours trying to upload these videos of someof our training here at Ft. Lewis. It is a 34mb video and I made it to 31mb then it restarted itself. Yeah you know I was pretty mad. It makes me so mad how slow this thing works. Oh well the internet really sucks. Well I have made it to Cabela's here in Washington so you all know how happy that makes me. It is a littledifferent than the one in Lehi but this one has an indoor archery range. So next time I go there I might try to use it. Well there is something wrong with my computer or the internet so I will send the video to emily to up load for me.
Well everything is going well and the weather still sucks.






No comments:
Post a Comment