I was just up loading pics from my camera and accidentally deleted them all! I had so many cute ones too! Dang it!!!!
The other day I put AnaLea down for a nap, I always lay her on her back. However, she has this whole process she has to do in order to fall asleep. First, she has to have her "passy." Then she has to have the blanket up by her face in which she covers her own face and rubs it with the blanket. And lately she has added to this routine, throwing her legs in the air and tossing them side to side....she is a restless sleeper...like her mom!
I was in the other room on the phone with Chris, when I heard her cry. It wasn't the typical sad cry that AnaLea is famous for. It was a mad-scared cry! I ran back to her room and found her on her stomach. The look on her face was the "I'm mad, what just happened" look. UNFORGETTABLE!!! Because she hates being on her stomach, I always new that she would roll over on accident. I am guessing that she had over thrown her legs when she was moving them from side to side.
After this happened, I laughed and told Chris, "Now you can say that you where there when she rolled over for the first time!"






No comments:
Post a Comment