Monday, March 17, 2008

The luck of the IRISH...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! We may be true blue Scottish folk....hence the title Caldwell Clan....but today we are IRISH! I hope to get some of that good luck rubbed on to me today. So far so good. I went to Oldnavy to get AnaLea a jacket for our trip to Idaho this weekend. I have been adoring a particular jacket for a month now. I have been holding off because the weather is getting better and the jacket was almost forty dollars. But today when I went into get it, it was only fifteen dollars! I have always loved St. Patty's day....maybe its all the green. I really love that color!

AnaLea had her 4 1/2 month doctors appointment. We found out that she weighs 13 lbs (doubled her birth weight) and is 26 inches long. She is very long and skinny. I am now putting her in nine month clothing. They are very baggy on her, but at least the pants go to her ankles instead of her knees (j/K). She also received three shots, in which she didn't take to well. She gets that from me. We are still battling the side affects! I have an adorable pic of AnaLea in an Irish cap. But my cousin is going to try to retrieve the pictures that I accidentally deleted off my camera last week. So maybe tomorrow I will post that cute pic! So for now, here is a picture that is a little old. It was taken back in February! But who can refuse a precious father/daughter picture!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Cute Pic...I met Becca in California. Right before I left to come home. When I was in the RS President down there we went to have a chat with her! She is a very cute Gal.
PS....I love music on here.