Audra is very good with hair....TALENTED! I trust her with my hair. SO, with her, I am not too picky. She seems to know exactly what I need. Before I left to Idaho, I asked Audra if she could trim up my hair....I hadn't cut it since before I went on bed rest with AnaLea, back in August. When I got to Audra's house, she started to get very excited about some
ideas that she had. She even suggested that I add some blond to my hair. If any one else would have said that I would of freaked out. I have NEVER dyed my hair with permanent dye before. But, when Audra suggest something...well...lets just say I trust her opinion. So she cut my hair away...and away...and away...good bye hair! Yup! Its supper short...semi blond...and very SEXY! I am very excited about my new hair! When she comes out to Utah in April, I am going to have her "a" line the back
and....drum role....Yup! Add some more blond to the bangs. I am an addict! I now have joined the bold and beautiful highlighted hair club!!!
ideas that she had. She even suggested that I add some blond to my hair. If any one else would have said that I would of freaked out. I have NEVER dyed my hair with permanent dye before. But, when Audra suggest something...well...lets just say I trust her opinion. So she cut my hair away...and away...and away...good bye hair! Yup! Its supper short...semi blond...and very SEXY! I am very excited about my new hair! When she comes out to Utah in April, I am going to have her "a" line the back
and....drum role....Yup! Add some more blond to the bangs. I am an addict! I now have joined the bold and beautiful highlighted hair club!!!






5 comments:
Cute! I love the new cut! I am so happy that you had a great time.
I love it!!! It is so adorable. You look cute with blonde in your hair.
OH my goodness! Love it! I am a fan of blonde hair, I must say!
AWESOME!
That is a great cut! Welcome to the world of blonde!
i love the hair, miss audra being right around the corner so i could just go over there in between preschool to go get a cut and color!
Post a Comment