Monday, June 2, 2008

Leave it up to Becca...

Leave it up to Becca to invite a gathering of women where the babies (just the babies, not including the toddlers) out number the adults. Thank you Camille for your contribution of twins! We had so much fun getting together. All of these baby's are so cute and are growing up so fast! Thank you Becca for getting us all together. Camille, next time its at your house with a bunch of sappy chic flick movies and high calorie chicken nachos!



Hey Camille, one of your baby's wants to eat!


The deployment baby's finally taking notice of each other!

Army STRONG Wives!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Camille, this isn't the first time this has happened in a pic. You must have some sweet milk!!!

Becca said...

Thanks for coming! I had a blad visiting with you guys!

camillion said...

mmmm. yes. It's all the candy I eat. (I mean broccili, dang it! Broccili!)

I loooove us.