Mister, we miss and love you so much! Words cant explain the loneliness in my heart. I fill lonelier now then before I met you. Because now I know exactly what my heart is missing. And my heart breaks, when I see the lil things that our lil goose does. The things you miss because you love her so much. She has much to be grateful for. Your are protecting the most precious gift you can give her. You are protecting her freedom. I wish you could rap your strong arms around her and just hold her. I would give anything to see that again! Next year is too far away!

The little girl in this poem has a similar name to our lil girl. This poem really hits home for me. Just read it. You will understand!
Father's Day Poem
Anna's Song©
Anna's Song©
By Anna R. Sanders
Oh, where is my daddy?
I'm sure you must ask.
Does your lonely heart look
For the shadows I cast?
Do you stand at the door
And look to the drive?
Do little hands on the window ask
Will he arrive?
When you sit at the table
And look to my seat,
Do you wonder inside
If we'll ever re-meet?
Does your heart know the voice
Of the man you can't see?
Do your eyes know my picture,
Do you know that it's me?
It's been quite a while now
Almost half your life.
I'm sorry sweet Anna
To cause you this strife.
I hope you'll forgive me
For leaving your side.
I wanted to hold you
Those nights that you've cried.
May I have this next dance?
Are they playing our song?
For I am the daddy
For which your heart longs.






No comments:
Post a Comment