I have two favorite authors. One, Victor Hugo, and the other is Mitch Albom. Both authors have a profound view of life. I recently finished Mitch Albom's "For One More Day." It's a story about a boy and his mother. I have read this story four times now. I wanted to post a quote from this book in honor of my father and mother, and my mother in law.
"I believed my mother (father) saved my life. I
also believe that parents, if they love you, will hold you up safely, above the swirling waters, and sometimes that means you will never know what they endured, and you may treat them unkindly, in a way you other wise wouldn't. But there is a story behind every thing. How a picture got on the wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is your mothers (and fathers) story, because hers is where yours begins."
I just wanted to thank my parents and my mothert in law for all that you did for me this weekend. You guys where life savors!







No comments:
Post a Comment