Monday, August 11, 2008

Too cute for words...


Ok, I have nothing to say but, "Dang! She's too cute!" ...Did I mention that she stood up on her feet with nothing to hold on too? I don't think she even knew she did it! I can't keep up with her...she is growing up too fast!! Any ideas to slow down the process? I thought about tying her shoe laces together.

3 comments:

Soli said...

OMG! That IS the cutest picture!!!!
Sure, you could tie her shoelaces together BUT, then she'd fall and smash her little toof. What if it fell out? She'd be held back even longer from enjoying a nice Tbone steak! That's just mean-why would you do that Emily? WHY?

Emily said...

No, I woulndn't want her to fall on her head. Besides, she's too fast! I couldn't catch her even if I was seriously planing on tying those legs together! Desperation I tell ya, DESPERATION! Who wants there lil girl to grow up so fast! Maybe I should just accept the change!

rachel said...

She is so darling! I love her hair!