Those pictures are soooooooo cute!! I love them! We miss you! Hurry up and save money so you can come and see us!! Gracie said "baby Anna!" when we looked at those pictures....love ya, call anytime!
Oh my goodness! These pictures are so cute! I'm jealous of her jelly shoes-I used to have some of those as a kid. I remember when I took them off I'd have little squares of dirt on my feet. heh
5 comments:
Cute!
Those pictures are soooooooo cute!! I love them! We miss you! Hurry up and save money so you can come and see us!! Gracie said "baby Anna!" when we looked at those pictures....love ya, call anytime!
Hey Emily- Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe all that hair!
Awesome pics!! Tell Caldo to email me once in a while!
Jarell
Oh my goodness! These pictures are so cute! I'm jealous of her jelly shoes-I used to have some of those as a kid. I remember when I took them off I'd have little squares of dirt on my feet. heh
Post a Comment