We were in my room doing laundry. AnaLea was beside me on the floor playing with her toys. I assume she got board with her toys, because she chucked them across the room with a high pitch squeal of dissatisfaction. Then off she went, on all fours! I watched her as she disappeared around the corner of the bed and to the other side of the room. I couldn't see AnaLea, but I figured she was safe. There really wasn't anything over there but a hamper, a dog pillow, and a dresser...completely child proof! Every once and a while she would give a squeal of delight. I thought to my self, "What the heck could be that entertaining?" So I got off my lazy rare, walked to the other side of the bed and found AnaLea on Sadie's bed with bone in hand. "Oh my!" I thought to myself. "At least I just washed the dirty ol thing!"
The above picture is a good shot of her toofer!
My daughter tries to pull of her own fashion line, baby bow ties. Today she didn't feel like wearing a head band. Doesn't she look like she belongs in a casino? I think I should go get some bunny ears to pull of this outfit.






No comments:
Post a Comment