Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proof that she can sleep....


Ever since AnaLea started crawling (Monday), life is to exciting for naps. Every time I put her down for a nap she cries, and cries, and cries.....when she goes to bed for the night she cries until the sun physically goes down. Then she is up at the crack of dawn! So Monday, I am off to buy some sort of shade or dark curtain for her room. Wish me luck! I hope it works. If any of you guys have any other ideas let me know! I do love the silly positions that she falls asleep in. Most of the time I find her in the sitting position, her blanket on her lap, and her head on the blanket. I sure love this little girl...even when she cries! Oh, another tooth broke through. She now has two front bottom teeth!


1 comment:

DukerDog said...

Light hitting the eyes is the primary queue for sleep in the human body. Get that room dark! :D

With Tanner, we had to put towels over his windows, so the morning sun wouldn't wake him up. Once the room stayed dark, he would sleep as long as his body needed. He still sleeps 12 hours a night!