I got this from Kinder. I thought it would be interesting (or possibly embarrassing) what everyone comes up with. So let's rehash the past....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Okay, I remember the first time I met you guys. I think it was before you two were married. We went to Jordan Commons (to see a movie, I think? I can't remember which one. Or maybe we went to the Mayan? Dunno). And you and Chris were brave enough to play that Dance Dance game. It was pretty funny. I was like 5 months pregnant or I would have done it...okay maybe not!
I remember the first time we saw you guys after you had announced that you were pregnant. We were so excited for you because we knew how badly you wanted a baby. I remember picking up that blanket at Target for you and thinking how excited it would make you. Now look, you have a beautiful daughter to share her life with!
I remember giving Chris that Padre Cisero statue and him almost wetting himself in fear!! Good thing you guys trashed that statue, it not only smelled like Pizza but would have possessed Chris!!
Post a Comment