Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Posh...


Every day AnaLea watches me put on my make up, and every day I have to fight her to stay out of my make up. So I decided that today, I am going to be smarter then a 1 year old. I took my old Mary Kay (Mk) compact and filled it with make up I don't wear or make up that is almost gone. Then I hide all my Mac and my newer Mk make up in the back of the drawer and stuck my old Mk compact up front. Now AnaLea has her own make up, so when I put my make up on, her lil fingers only has access to HER OWN make up. This is turning out to be a special time for the two of us. She sits on the counter and mimics me as I put on my make up. She does this so precociously. And looks up at me and giggles.

I get a kick out of this picture. The face she is pulling actually looks like Posh Spice. Just look at the eye brows and the lips.... Just don't tell her dad!

He specificaly told her no make up

until she is 41 years old!


1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

That is so cute!! You are good mom to let her put it on...I wouldn't want to deal with the mess!!!