Saturday, June 27, 2009

Air show..

I recently acquired these pictures
from the Air Show at Hill Air force Base...

Ana sitting in a C130, just like the way her dadda does
This is cousin Joe...or in this pic Uncle Joe (thanks to Jenny's Blog)
He is on the Thunder Bird team.

You have to be the best of the best in the Air force to be on this team. Joe is an AMAZING guy. I am very proud of all his accomplishments. He was able to get all of us in for a special meeting with the Thunder Birds. Little did I know that the Commander was doing a special presentation announcing all of Joe's accomplishments. These men in suits are the Thunder Bird pilots. I believe that the guy not in line is the Commander of the team, he rides plane no. 1.


This is Joe's plane...hence his name on it. He is the guy who makes sure that it is in PERFECT condition for the Commander, who flys this one....


Excuse the thumb print making Ana's face all fuzzy!

Man, oh Man! I look fat!
Ana walking around the air show (at our VIP slots) thinking she is a Thunder Bird!

1 comment:

James and Jenni McBride said...

It was an amazing Saturday wasn't it! Thanks for posting all the extra pics since I wasn't able to take as many as I wanted.