Emily, My kids both loved to play in the laundry baskets. I don't know why. Whatever. She is adorable.
Chris, That's a sucker, dork. The only way I could get him to hold still.
We should get together and do dinner...let the kids run wild. Hope is sitting her looking at the pictures with me, she's said," I want to meet her, she's my best friend too." 4 year olds. Everyone is their best friend.
5 comments:
She is so CUTE!!! I love her girly personality.
Do you have a basket big enough for me too?!
Emily,
My kids both loved to play in the laundry baskets. I don't know why. Whatever. She is adorable.
Chris,
That's a sucker, dork. The only way I could get him to hold still.
We should get together and do dinner...let the kids run wild. Hope is sitting her looking at the pictures with me, she's said," I want to meet her, she's my best friend too." 4 year olds. Everyone is their best friend.
That is adorable, and I can't believe she is learning to swim, that is awesome.
This is such a cute picture!
Post a Comment