Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am now just getting over it....

This is my darling little princess...star of the show. She's cute and she knows it. She is such a girly girl. She carries purses and wears more make up then I do. And yes, she is only 15 months old. Me on the other hand...I have to work very hard to get into all that stuff. See that lipstick that "Princess" is wearing? I wear that lip stick so much, that I have had that specific one since before Chris and I got married. That would be my only tube of lipstick. And, that would be almost 5 years ago. She used it all up in one day! No, she used it up in a matter of ten minutes. I put her down for her nap and closed her bedroom door. I am in the kitchen and I can hear her laughing and giggling. I opened up her bedroom door and found her holding a tube of lipstick. She had the sheets, the blankets, the bumper pad, the walls, the crib, her clothes, and lets not forget her face, covered in lipstick. How she got the lipstick, I have no clue. I keep it up high on a shelf above the toilet. But look at that face...urrrrr. She melts all the frustration away with that ridiculously cute smile. If you look at her face you will notice that she was actually applying it on to her lips, and the skin around about. Who taught her that? It wasn't me! One word.
T A M A N I ! ! !

Lesson learned:
No mater how much you think your house is child proofed, it really isn't!


3 comments:

The Pohlman Family said...

ok now that one made me laugh. Shes such a smart little girl.

Stacy said...

What a little stinker!! (I meant Tamani of course!)

rachel said...

That is so cute, how adorable these girls are!